Wednesday, August 6, 2008

yeah its like that...yadda yadda...

So have you ever had so much to say because you have had just TOO much going on and you don't know where to start because it is overwhelming and you are running around pulling your hair out and going AHHHHHH because sooo much has been going on and you don't know how to put it into words.. yeah its like that. it has been very busy since i last posted so i guess i will start with teen camp even though i have already blogged written whatever about it i didn't really say much so. practically everybody who has gone that has a blog has already posted about it so i don't want to type exactly what everyone else typed like it was such a blast it was amazing yadda yadda so i am going to type something so original it will amaze you all! no not really but ya it was great to be there with my spontaneous blue hair people may stare but ya know what its my hair ha ha ha that rhymes but the thing that bugs me the most is when people stereotype like oh she wears her hair over her eye she is emo oh she wears pink she must be preppy who invented these things! the only thing that makes it worse is that i do it all the time*sigh*. the next thing is. i now will be going over to my dads house every other weekend and one day a week i think that is how it works.. which should turn out interesting considering there will be six kids in one house. we went to lagoon this past weekend and i was going to go with the youth group to sonfest but one thing let to another and i ended up staying only one day with them which was a blast I LOVE LAGOON! but i kinda felt bad. I can officially say my hair is at a state of natural color kinda of like dark almost black brown because school is starting.... speaking of that i got my schedule today who hoo and boo hoo at the same time i am way excited for school but i am also way nervous so we will see how that turns out.... i am changing my blog address SOON so just letting you know again it is beautifullyauthentic.blogspot.com anyways i have run out of things to say except i am surprised that no one commented on mine and savanna's poem oh well i guess no one has good taste in poetry these days jk well i am done now so good luck and good night. LoL

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I Looooooooooooooove your poem, and I have excellent taste in poetry. “Two roads diverged in the yellow wood And sorry I could not travel both ...I took the one less traveled by And that has made all the difference.” guess who it is and I will give you five bucks. One of the best poets out there.
Oh and no cheating by googling it, but you can ask people. Love you, Mom

britentj said...

If I guess will you give ME five bucks? tee hee! Sorry I didnt comment on your poem, I do love it! *no one ever comments on my blog either!, hint hint* Glad you had a good time in SLC. Don't be worried about school you will SOO LOVE IT! And will excell at it, as you do with everything else you set out to do!

Hugs

sabrina said...

ashalee i way excited for school to and scared, snd we are both going to be freshman, this should be a fun year.