Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hmmm... not quite sure about this...


Yeah it is really blue! and i am not quite sure if it fits me.....I kinda look like i am gonna cry but i am not i think its pretty cool i just can't decide again if it looks right... but yeah so i am just gonna show u guys some more pictures of my hair. but it took FOREVER!!! first we had to put the cap on pull my hair through the cap OWW! and then bleach it then wait for an hour then rinse i out with the cap on then blow dry it then put the blue hair dye in ( i only put it on some of the blonde) then sit for a half an hour then rinse that out all the way take the cap off then wash my hair then dry it yeah it was an exhausting night. Anywhoo here are some pictures for you.
yeah its REALLY bright.




I kinda look like an emo/scene person


Yeah i guess i will just have to get used to it... anyways let me know what u think!!

7 comments:

The Johnson's said...

LOVE IT! It was worth all the craziness and pain. :) remember it's what is in your heart. And your heart ROCKS!

Unknown said...

It's pretty awesome. Even more awesome in person... the blonde is much more visible. Guess what!!! Casey and I went to the 99 cent store and we got some of that spray in hair dye stuff!!! It's sooo cool!

Kami said...

I love you hair Ashalee! I can't wait to see it in person!
Kami

britentj said...

Hahaha! You told us you were going to do it, and YOU DID!! Love it!! I never had the guts to do that when I was your age!! Missed seeing you this week, how was girls camp?
Love ya!

Brittani said...

Wow, a little different! But it looks great on you!

Melissa said...

I really like your beautiful blue locks. Too cool. Love ya miss ya!!!!

Jess said...

Hey i just stumbld on your blog and I was wondering what kind of hair dye you used. Its a beautiful color.