Wednesday, July 9, 2008

YA ya Ashalee is procrastinator.....

so my whole going to post twice every week has obviously FAILED sorry... i kinda feel bad because tori just did her 50th post because i have had my blog a lot longer then tori and i haven't even done 20 posts, and you think that i would have more time in the summer but i really don't. Anywhoo i just got a new CD it is by superchick and it is called rock what you got and honestly its... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best superchick CD EVER!!!!!one of my top favorite songs is called hey hey here are the lyrics

Some people you can never please

You might as well just let them be

They mock everything not their own

From their imaginary throne

But I won't bow down, even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy

So hey hey, this song is for us

So put your hands in the air if you're crazy like us

Hey heyHey hey, that's freedom you hear

Comin' right to your ear, that's the sound from our bus

Hey hey Why try to be like someone else

When you can only be yourself?

No one can sing the song you do

Be true, be legendary you

So I won't sell out, even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy

Why kiss the feet of the people who kick you

When you can be anything that you want to?
my favorite part is the but i wont bow down even if the whole world thinks i am crazy because its a whisper and it just sounds so... i don't know how to explain it but anyways i love every song on that album if you go on there myspace www.myspace.com/superchick it has some of the songs. anyways some of the things that have happened is i recently went to CMR summer camp and that was fun. um.... oh ya i am going to change my blogger so... this is what i am changing it to beautifullyauthentic.blogspot.com in a bout a week i will comment on every ones blog that i can. um.... i am trying to think of something else OH YEAH so i have been wanting to do something with my room cause its been since January that we have painted it and we got a chair and lamp and stuff like that but i have been wanting to do something more so the first thing is i am making curtains out of CD's and while i was helping my grandparents clean out their basement i found some old records my grandma says she has more but she just can't find them anywhoo i was on the phone with savanna and she said that i should put them on my ceiling and i thought that would be awesome but i also want some on my walls so if anyone has any records they are willing to give away let me know! i think i am going to look at DI and see what they have too. umm... i think that is about all i am really REALLY going to try harder to keep up i PROMISE ok hope everyone has a great rest of the week! chow <3> KaY

0 comments: