Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ashalee's And Savanna's Poem

while two unknown persons were on the phone because one had to leave and go to Arkansas or some place like that but she will be back on Friday wrote a poem for your enjoyment it is titled
The Elf and the Flower.

I am a poor lone flower amidst the dark trees

amidst the dark forest amidst the dark.

In this dark and dreary world.

I know neither sunshine nor happiness but,

I long for it so.

One day a very nice loving caring attractive elf came my way

I fell irrevocably in love it was then that i thought sunshine

was finally on its way.

But it was not to be for this elf was as shallow as a kiddie pool

and did not love me back for who could love a

poor lonely terrifying repugnant emo flower amidst the dark.

it was then that i wished that someone could take the unbearable everlasting pain away.

Because the elf tore apart my soul and didn't even care where the pieces landed!

and then he ate me consuming the pain at last.

Because to him i could be nothing more then a mere snack.

By: A.K.J and S.J.O

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I Looooooooooooooove your poem, and I have excellent taste in poetry. “Two roads diverged in the yellow wood And sorry I could not travel both ...I took the one less traveled by And that has made all the difference.” guess who it is and I will give you five bucks. One of the best poets out there.

sabrina said...

i love you poem it's awesome
sorry it took me so long to comment about you.
you so awesome